CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day Six


I think I understand about how revolutions are financed, fought, and run. Before I joined this army, I thought armies worked in three steps. Bought soldiers and weapons - attacked and killed their enemies, and finally buy more soldiers and weapons for the next attack. But it wasn’t simple as I thought. I learned many things were happening there when I met a guy called ‘Choya’. He exchanged ammunition with our rifles. But I thought he was on our side because he was wearing a same uniform as us. Although I changed my mind after Juan told me something. Juan said the army rifles Choya brought were sold by the loyalists. In addition, he told me in the ways of the war, sometimes the people we fought against aren’t always against us also sometimes the people we fought for weren’t even with us. But the army that has a financial problem like the revolutionaries have to steal ammunitions and guns or kill others and get their belongings.

0 comments: